This week’s Screenshot Saturday is just a buildup to a horrible eventuality… like a big red button.
RAW Kickstarter Giveaway!
To help spread the word about our Kickstarter campaign for our next game, RAW, we’re going to be giving away 5 Free Beta Tester Rewards by randomly selecting five people who reblog this post! After you enter, head on over to the Kickstarter and check it out!
The Beta Tester Reward is the $15 reward tier from our Kickstarter. You’ll receive:
- One copy of the game for each platform we release on (currently Android, OUYA, and Desktop) when it is finished.
- An honorable mention on our website.
- And, of course, Beta Access to help test the game before release!
- Reblog this post. Only one reblog per user will count.
- Contest ends: January 1st at 8:00 PM (EST).
- If this post has not been reblogged at least 25 times before the end of the contest, the contest will be cancelled and no prizes will be disbursed.
- If you are selected as a winner, we will send you a message informing you. If we are unable to send you a message (eg. inbox disabled) or you do not respond within 48 hours, we will pick another winner in your place.
RAW is a running-on-rails action platformer where you play as a cyborg juggernaut in a gritty comic-book world - We’ll be releasing the game for Android, Desktop (PC, Mac & Linux) and OUYA. If we can hit our first stretch goal, we will also be releasing the game for iOS. You can read more on the Kickstarter page here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/amplify91/raw-a-hardcore-game-for-casual-gamers
We’re really excited about giving away copies of the game and beta tester access to our Tumblr followers! You guys have been following us from the start and have always been supportive. This contest may be to help promote the Kickstarter campaign, but it is also to thank you. So thanks :)
- Detour Games
The RAWdio submission contest was a huge success! It ended on Sunday with 208 submissions from 29 artists in 6 different countries! We had 76 songs and 132 sound effects submitted. You can check out all of them on our website. We will be opening up public voting in the next week or two so that YOU can help create RAW with us by deciding what audio makes it into the game. Stay tuned!
In case you didn’t know, there are several of us. Steve Castro from ClickShake Games has a website with a pretty comprehensive list - if you live in Ohio and want to work in video games (or you work in video games and you want to live in Ohio) check it out.
(And we made the list! Right near the top, too!)
Screenshot Sunday once again! This is one is from the 3rd world in RAW - and don’t forget to check out the new RAWdio Contest Submissions here
It’s Screenshot Sunday! Sorry for this getting this out so late - we’re busy in preparation for something big :)
We may not have been posting a lot lately, but that’s only be cause we’ve been so busy working! RAW is coming all great. Make sure you stay up to date by also liking us on facebook (we post a lot there).
Also, it’s going to be fall break soon for those of us in school. We’ll have even more time to spend on the game :)
We’re also planning on doing something big for the in-game music and sound effects so make sure you’re looking out for that and are ready to help spread the news!