This week’s Screenshot Saturday is just a buildup to a horrible eventuality… like a big red button.
Screenshot Saturday: RAW goes in for the final blow in the boss battle from the 3rd Chapter: the Village
We have decided to host voting for the RAWdio music submissions on our Facebook page!
Here’s how it will work: Everyday for the rest of our Kickstarter campaign, we will post a poll question on this page for one of the song categories. The poll will be posted around 3pm and will run for about 48 hours. Seth and Clayton will have a final say on which submission wins, but your vote has a SIGNIFICANT influence.
Each winner will receive $25 USD plus 0.25% of the total profits from RAW for the first year. (Cash amount pending the success of the Kickstarter. All RAWdio contest rules apply.) So come vote for the music YOU want to hear in our upcoming game!
RAW Kickstarter Giveaway!
To help spread the word about our Kickstarter campaign for our next game, RAW, we’re going to be giving away 5 Free Beta Tester Rewards by randomly selecting five people who reblog this post! After you enter, head on over to the Kickstarter and check it out!
The Beta Tester Reward is the $15 reward tier from our Kickstarter. You’ll receive:
- One copy of the game for each platform we release on (currently Android, OUYA, and Desktop) when it is finished.
- An honorable mention on our website.
- And, of course, Beta Access to help test the game before release!
- Reblog this post. Only one reblog per user will count.
- Contest ends: January 1st at 8:00 PM (EST).
- If this post has not been reblogged at least 25 times before the end of the contest, the contest will be cancelled and no prizes will be disbursed.
- If you are selected as a winner, we will send you a message informing you. If we are unable to send you a message (eg. inbox disabled) or you do not respond within 48 hours, we will pick another winner in your place.
RAW is a running-on-rails action platformer where you play as a cyborg juggernaut in a gritty comic-book world - We’ll be releasing the game for Android, Desktop (PC, Mac & Linux) and OUYA. If we can hit our first stretch goal, we will also be releasing the game for iOS. You can read more on the Kickstarter page here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/amplify91/raw-a-hardcore-game-for-casual-gamers
We’re really excited about giving away copies of the game and beta tester access to our Tumblr followers! You guys have been following us from the start and have always been supportive. This contest may be to help promote the Kickstarter campaign, but it is also to thank you. So thanks :)
- Detour Games
Our upcoming indie game RAW is about this Cyborg Juggernaut understanding his purpose - and what it means to choose the kind of person you want to be.
The RAWdio submission contest was a huge success! It ended on Sunday with 208 submissions from 29 artists in 6 different countries! We had 76 songs and 132 sound effects submitted. You can check out all of them on our website. We will be opening up public voting in the next week or two so that YOU can help create RAW with us by deciding what audio makes it into the game. Stay tuned!